SRDIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic MMO

4 posters

Go down

The Old Republic MMO Empty The Old Republic MMO

Post  Niclo Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:47 pm

OK so I saw the video footage. Yes I'm playing, yes I'm going to pre-order it if I can, yes I will have the guild up in 5 minutes even if that is impossible. It'd be great to have the crew back together in it! Too bad some of you, I won't mention any names Evan, but some of you just are all the way up the butt of that shit game WoW that we may not see you. Of course some of you don't like MMOs anymore like Jay. However it'll be nice to have what others in the crew we know will show up and join in.
Niclo
Niclo

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic MMO Empty Re: The Old Republic MMO

Post  Admin aka Blackdragun Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

I think this game will stir the emotions in all former players and get everyone back into SWG. By the time it comes out Wulf will have his fill of the new WoW expansion and we all know Jay is a SWG whore. Now we just need our OG Whore Nutty back. Maybe we can even get Jason playing.

For those that want to see the vids that Niclo didn't want to share:
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/816935/bioware-mmo-project/videos/gcom09_oldrepublic_spc1_082109.html
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Game: Fallen Earth
Name: Jasmine Hunt

http://www.srdiv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peanut Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:25 am

I am so gonna be getting this game.....I miss SWG and miss u guys.
Hopefully we can get back into kicking the crap out of other peeps again woot woot

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/deceived-cinematic-trailer

Peanut

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Niclo wrote:OK so I saw the video footage. Yes I'm playing, yes I'm going to pre-order it if I can, yes I will have the guild up in 5 minutes even if that is impossible. It'd be great to have the crew back together in it! Too bad some of you, I won't mention any names Evan, but some of you just are all the way up the butt of that shit game WoW that we may not see you. Of course some of you don't like MMOs anymore like Jay. However it'll be nice to have what others in the crew we know will show up and join in.

Psshh. Paul, do you really think that if there was a Star Wars game that wasn't a complete shitbrick (SWG) that I would still be playing WoW? I have two expectations of you nubs on the release of SWTOR. First of all, Nutty, if your British, bellend-calling ass isn't in vent, logged in, and in-game linking me shit that induces gag reflexes, I'm going to come to Liverpool, or Bristol, or London, or wherever the fuck it is you're from and take a shit on your lawn. Second, I expect to be guilded in <SRDiv> (JUST LIKE THAT DON'T CHANGE IT AT ALL, PAUL!) within five seconds of logging into the game the first time. Also, WTB Jay, Jason, and Matt as well. That is all.

Wulf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Niclo Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Wulf wrote: Psshh. Paul, do you really think that if there was a Star Wars game that wasn't a complete shitbrick (SWG) that I would still be playing WoW? I have two expectations of you nubs on the release of SWTOR. First of all, Nutty, if your British, bellend-calling ass isn't in vent, logged in, and in-game linking me shit that induces gag reflexes, I'm going to come to Liverpool, or Bristol, or London, or wherever the fuck it is you're from and take a shit on your lawn. Second, I expect to be guilded in <SRDiv> (JUST LIKE THAT DON'T CHANGE IT AT ALL, PAUL!) within five seconds of logging into the game the first time. Also, WTB Jay, Jason, and Matt as well. That is all.

What kind of glue have you been huffing? Why the hell would I use any other way of posting it. For that I will wait 6 seconds and call you a nub.
Niclo
Niclo

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin aka Blackdragun Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Ya I know this post is from October but never you mind.

I just hope that we all can find a game that everyone will play. Like I said in another post Paul and I are in LOTRO and loving it.

I am not committed to Old Republic yet, the more I read the more I am not sure of it yet.
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Game: Fallen Earth
Name: Jasmine Hunt

http://www.srdiv.com

Back to top Go down