SRDIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This new patch better be awesome

4 posters

Go down

This new patch better be awesome Empty This new patch better be awesome

Post  Admin aka Blackdragun Thu May 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Tried to login this morning, servers were down until 11am EST - Began work on new website - 11am tried login again - Servers down till 2pm EST - ate lunch, worked on website some more - 2pm tried to login - Server down till 4pm EST

THIS BLOWS!

LOL
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Character sheet
Game: Fallen Earth
Name: Jasmine Hunt

http://www.srdiv.com

Back to top Go down

This new patch better be awesome Empty Re: This new patch better be awesome

Post  Accel Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

I have begun to really dread patch days on FE. Even after the patch goes through and the servers go live, it's always marked by sudden shutdowns and hotfixes. I know it's common in MMO's, but for FE it gets a bit rediculous.

*shrug* I guess I got used to City of Heroes/Villains, last game I was subbed to for a few years. Maint was on tuesday mornings, and patch days were quick/organized and servers were always up before the time alotted.

I was thinking of subbing to another game as a secondary fix while FE was down or I needed a change of pace. I played the new demo of Star Trek Online last week, and it was interesting. Had a bit of trouble on my old rig though, hehe.
Accel
Accel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Character sheet
Name: Accel

Back to top Go down

Post  Porky Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Don't do STO. Space is ok... ground is horrendous. I played beta, played release for 2 months... got fairly high up. Not enough content (when I left), Klingons weren't done, and ground combat was laggy, buggy mess. Left it for FE and do not regret it.

And I LOVE ST.
Porky
Porky

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Character sheet
Name: Porky

Back to top Go down

Post  Accel Thu May 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, server is supposedly "up". I got to login Accel for about 5 minutes. Achievements look cool, but as some of the achievements are awarded retroactively, some look like they arent. Like kills and such. Alot of the boss kill badges arent awarded either. No way in hell am I taking a trip back into Junk Fortress to kill Loki again just for a badge or whatever it is.

I only got a quick look, I may be wrong about all of that lol.

Oh, and something else is wrong, they broke something. None of my qued crafts will complete and I lost the ability to chat globally after about 2 minutes. *sigh* looks like another all dayer. Sad
Accel
Accel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Accel Thu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

And oh yeah! I LOVE St as well. The other forums I troll said the same things about STO. It was a bit of a thrill to hear the sound effects and music that I have come to love.

It's too bad really, Cryptic has such a good track record with games. (This group broke from CoH/V, was the core development guys. Jack Emmert in the lead) Paragon Studios has the reins on CoH/V now.

*shrug* I may sub to STO anyway, just to have a backup game. Some of my offline RTS games are a little long in the tooth.

Hope to see you guys tonight at some point, and Porky, get to crafting my super-horse!
Accel
Accel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin aka Blackdragun Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Well first two attempts and launching and I can get to the character screen but have no characters. Here's hoping third times a charm.

Kind of excited about achievements, I was a badge whore in SWG.
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin aka Blackdragun Thu May 13, 2010 4:19 pm

OMFG NOW 7PM EST!

Edit: Now its says 6pm EST. At this rate see everyone tomorrow. I still have my Lotro account, may just log back into that xD
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin aka Blackdragun
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Accel Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh hell yeah! I was a badge whore in SWG too, remember the elusive Mark of the Hero before they made it super easy to get?

I have so many memoroes of SWG, it always makes me so sad to think of it and how they destroyed it almost overnight.

I think one of the things in SWG that I didnt get to experience was the rumor that Bossk made an appearance randomly in the Eisley cantina, and you could do missions from him to get a pair or Trando gloves. I must have camped the entrance to there for a sick amount of hours just to see if it was true.

Oh, I think I may photobucket some of my ancient screenshots from there to share with you guys, I talked to Nic about it a long time ago, maybe I'll do that today while I got free time. I lost alot of them along the way, but I still have a handful here and there. Even some when I tried to stomache the NGE.
Accel
Accel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Niclo Thu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Good thing I've been too busy today to log in and will still be too busy till way late tonight. I'll talk to you all late tonight or tomorrow.
Niclo
Niclo

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Niclo Fri May 14, 2010 8:52 am

This new patch ROCKS! There's Unicorns, and Orcs, and Elves, and they got flowing rivers, and all kinds of things can be made like swords and shields and staffs. Oh wait I logged into LOTRO. My bad. I'll post later after i check out the patch in FE.
Niclo
Niclo

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum