SRDIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild

3 posters

Go down

Would you prefer the clan to be al one faction or mixed or 2 factions?

Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_lcap0%Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_lcap67%Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_lcap33%Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Empty Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild

Post  Niclo Sun May 16, 2010 9:34 am

Before we get too into it I just want to state you don't have to start a new character. If you want it to be a single faction guild we can help make others the same faction just it will take time especially if they're transitioning from a deep negative point bracket. I have noticed ways to get missions that knock out a good chunk of negative faction but you need a person to help you do it so you aren't struggling as much. I think a dual faction would be the best idea for us that way we have 2 allied factions and nobody has to specifically be 1 side. I would like everyone's opinion though so we can figure out where we want to take this.

Since the poll only allows so many options we'll do a preliminary poll on if everyone likes the idea of one, dual, or mixed. Depending on where we go with this there may be a follow up poll for the next phase.
Niclo
Niclo

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Empty Re: Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild

Post  Accel Sun May 16, 2010 2:17 pm

It's kind of like a double edged sword. Not that I really know the game as far as my current high of 27 allows, but I have seen what negative faction can do.

Wasn't too pleasantly surprised when doing my Enforcer and Tech missions that I was dropping Lightbearer like a rock in water, along with the bottom half of the wheel. I was under the impression that you and your allies would be open to you (questing wise) when I did the research about the factions. Not so apparently.

I did do a few missions for the Lightbearers at one point (I broke from 23 when I was at like 10 postive LB rep left) and discovered that the mission I was doing out of Haven were dropping Tech negatively. So, I bailed on that plan. Guess you can't have the cake or eat it too.

On the other side of it, being a one or two faction guild is going to limit our recruits, possible members. My main goal in the guild is to support a happy, fun place to socialize and have fun with one another. Will multiple factions be good for us or create havoc? I don't know the answer to that one. What I do know is that myself, and a few others like Porks have expressed interest of taking on an opposing faction with alts in the guild. Like I said, it's a fine line either way.

I'll do my best to help anyone, allied or negative faction. So my vote is mixed, simply on the fact that more quality players is possible if we go multi-faction. By the way, when I say I am helpful, I am. It's just that I have a build that caters to my crafting skill first. I barely make it in regular even conned PvE now. I will help anyone within my own abilities.

Theres my vote and thoughts, hope I don't upset anyone with my opinion.
Accel
Accel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Character sheet
Game: Fallen Earth
Name: Accel

Back to top Go down

Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild Empty Re: Poll on if we should be a mixed or one faction guild

Post  Niclo Sun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

That's what the poll is for. So we can see what the common consensus is. I myself would prefer a 3 faction spread but that would cause conflicts for the ones not directly next to each other on the wheel. Plus mixed may cause issues as far as pvp goes since there is a good chance of killing your guildmate on accident since they're fighting for what would amount to the other side of that member. Crafters I don't see it being a problem who they hail to since crafters don't pvp. Since I'm working with my personal view I would think an Enforcer/Tech guild as far as pvp goes is a good idea. Most of us lean that way anyway. To further answer some questions. I personally think that being mixed guild may hurt us in recruitment in general since most if not all combat players want pvp at end game since there is little new to experience once you hit the end. Like I said crafters can be whatever they like since they don't fight but as far as the combat personnel it may be wise to condense our team to a more central or dual mentality. All in all the polls will most likely dictate how things progress.
Niclo
Niclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Porky Mon May 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Crafters don't pvp?

AHEM. I dusted a lvl 31 LB yesterday, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I'm for anything faction wise... I'm going mostly Tech with maybe a little enforcer or traveler in there. As long as the spread covers Tech, I'm g2g.

Nuggett is CHOTA and looks forward to griding by killing you, Niclo.
Porky
Porky

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Character sheet
Game: Fallen Earth
Name: Porky

Back to top Go down

Post  Niclo Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Porky wrote:Crafters don't pvp?

AHEM. I dusted a lvl 31 LB yesterday, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I'm for anything faction wise... I'm going mostly Tech with maybe a little enforcer or traveler in there. As long as the spread covers Tech, I'm g2g.

Nuggett is CHOTA and looks forward to griding by killing you, Niclo.

AFK targets don't count Porky Wink Just kidding but good job man, nice kill!
Niclo
Niclo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down